For Doggie Day Care, Pet Sitting or Dog Walking – Contact Sam’s Pet Services on 0432 362 778 or email email@example.com www.madpa.ws/sammy
In order to ensure the comfort of all the guest staying with us, we have established a set of rules (in line with BIG4 Requirements). The rules will ensure that dog owners take responsibility and will act responsibly in regards to the actions and behaviour of their dog.
We do have a limited number of pet friendly accommodation options available at an additional cost. Please note that pets in accommodation must be preapproved prior to making a booking. Acceptance is always at the discretion of the park manager and such acceptance can be withdrawn at any time if they believe that your dog staying may not in the best interests of the park or all its guests.
A valid credit card will be held as security and the registered guest will be reliable for any damages associated with your dog.
Rules of Occupancy With Your Dog
Please be aware that failure to adhere to the rules will result in being asked to leave the park immediately without refund or recourse.
Guest with dogs in a BIG4 Member Park MUST agree to and comply with the following minimum conditions and requirements
BIG4 Member Parks must ensure that its guests with dogs strictly comply with the following conditions and requirements:
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up by dog owners.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other types of accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the Park including: cafes, pool areas, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the Park Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the Park.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the Park. Please check with reception on arrival.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from reception.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog or pet.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the Park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the Park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.