To ensure there is no confusion regarding your booking, please read the following information carefully.
We strongly recommend that you take out Travel Insurance in the unforeseen event that your plans should change and you are no longer able to stay with us when originally planned. Please see T&C below.
When making payment you automatically agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS PLUS CANCELLATION POLICY
To secure your booking a deposit equal to the value of the first night is required at the time of your booking. Payments can be paid by credit card or cash. We DO NOT accept Diners or American Express. There is a 1% credit card surcharge if paid by Visa or Mastercard. The Park will process your payment against your card and send a confirmation to the email provided. Should a deposit not be received your reservation will not be processed.
- Payment of the deposit via BPAYrequires actioning immediately to allow for processing in order to confirm the reservation.
- For all bookings payment of the final balance is due prior to 30 days before your arrival date. You will receive an automated email advising you that your payment is due. Should your final payment not be received, we will contact you to obtain this. Failure to receive the final balance payment 30 days prior to your arrival will result in the automatic cancellation of your reservation and the forfeit of the deposit.
- For bookings made within the 30 day period, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- For stays of 21 days or more on a powered site, payment for the first 7 days only is required prior to 30 days of arrival
CANCELLATION TERMS & CHARGES:
Cancellation of a booking received MORE THAN 30 days prior to the arrival date, can be processed in 2 ways:
- The deposit amount is refundable, less a $30 administration fee, or
- The full deposit amount is held as a credit to put towards a future stay within 12 months. The credit is NOT transferable to other BIG4 parks or other guests.
- Cancellations received WITHIN 14 to 30 days of your arrival date, can also be processed in 2 ways:
- All monies are held as a guest credit to put towards a future stay within 12 months from the cancellation date. This credit is not transferable to other BIG4 parks or other guests.
- Loss of 1 night’s tariff. Balance of monies will be refunded via the original payment method.
- Cancellations with less than 14 days notice will result in the loss of all monies paid. However at the time of booking an invitation for travel insurance valid for 48 hours after booking will be sent to you by a third party. We strongly advise you to consider this to cover out of pocket expenses.
CHANGE OF DATES
- Change of dates can be made at any time up until 14 days prior to arrival, subject to availability. Please note there is a limit of one change of dates over the lifetime of the booking.
- Any change of tariffs resulting in an increase for the new travel dates will require payment at the time the changes are applied. If this results in a credit this amount will be forfeited.
As an in-house guest we do not refund or hold credits should you change your plans and/or weather hinders your activities.
Some bookings made under special promotional rates are heavily discounted. These bookings must be paid in FULL at time of booking. Changes or cancellations are not permitted and NO refunds will be issued.
Damages or extra cleaning fees may be charged to your account if deemed necessary by the Manager. You will be notified of such charges. They will be deducted from the credit card provided.
Special requests, including specific sites are not guaranteed at time of booking. Of course, we will endeavour to assist you with any requests you may have.
Registered guests are allowed to have visitors visit them from 9am and must depart by 4pm. Visitors must park at the front of the Park and call into Reception to let Managers know who they will be visiting and the duration of the visit. If your visitor intends to use the pool, children’s play equipment and our facilities a $10 per person day pass needs to be purchased from Reception. During peak season day passes are subject to availability.
Check in time is after 2pm for accommodation and after 11am for all powered and unpowered sites. For BIG4 members only every effort will be made to accommodate guests arriving before the check in time, subject to availability.
BIG4 members can also request a late checkout subject to availability. All other check outs must have departed strictly by 10am on day of departure.
OCCUPANTS – Our base tariff is for 2 persons only
The quoted tariff is based on the number of adults and children at the time of booking. Should you wish to accommodate extra guests, this may be possible up to the maximum occupancy for the accommodation provided. This will incur an additional charge per extra person from the age of 2 years.
Sites are allocated for one vehicle only. Each site has a maximum occupancy of 6 Adults or a combination of 4 adults and 4 children including infants and cannot be exceeded.
Office hours are 8am to 5.30pm 7 days a week. Should you be arriving outside of these hours, please let us know so we can inform you of our late check in procedure. Please note on public holidays there will be restricted office hours.
In the unlikely event that there are any issues in the Park that require immediate attention please contact the emergency number below. This is also located on the back of your park map.
EMERGENCY NUMBER 0413 298 018
For the consideration of all our guests we request that after 10pm noise is kept to a minimum. No music is to be played after this time. If guests do not comply, and cause a disturbance to others, Management reserves the right to ask you to leave without a refund.
We are a pet friendly park; however this is at the Managers discretion. Certain accommodation types are available with pets on request and subject to availability. Please also see Pet Policy for Terms and Conditions.
If guests do not comply, and your pet causes a disturbance to others, Management reserves the right to ask you to leave without a refund.
All linen and bath towels are provided. For stays of 7 days or longer, your accommodation will be serviced every 4 days. Children’s cots and high chairs are available for hire at the cost of $15.00 per stay. Please notify us at time of booking if you require one of these items.