The Great Barrier Reef is a World Heritage-listed wonder off the Queensland Coast! A must see!
On your full day reef adventure, cruise through the gorgeous tropical Whitsundays to Reefworld, permanently moored 39 nautical miles from shore at Hardy Reef. The turquoise waters of the Great Barrier Reef are breathtaking – but plunge right in with a snorkel below the surface and another world will greet you, teeming with bright tropical fish and more than 1,400 species of coral. Snorkel, swim, dive and explore – an encounter with this World Heritage listed wonder is truly unforgettable. You can peer out from the underwater observatory whilst staying dry or for another adventure take a ride in a semi-submarine. A buffet lunch completes your reef experience along with Morning and Afternoon tea.
Adult Price: $ 279.00
Child Price:$ 129.00
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Scenic Cruise through the Whitsunday Islands.
- Four hours at Hardy Reef.
- All snorkelling gear provided: including wetsuits and stinger suits.
- Access to the underwater observatory.
- Extra options (additional cost): guided snorkelling safaris and scuba diving.